- 1 How to Gain Weight Fast & Easy, Increase Weight
- 2 Some Fact Are :
- 2.1 What Are The Health Consequences of Being Underweight?
- 2.2 What Does “Underweight” Really Mean?
- 2.3 Several Things Can Cause Someone to Become Underweight
- 2.4 Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns
- 2.5 How to Gain Weight The Healthy Way
- 2.6 Eat Lots of Protein
- 2.7 Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, Spices and Condiments
- 2.8 Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day
- 2.9 Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
- 3 10 More Tips to Gain Weight
Additionally, many people who are not clinically underweight still want to gain some muscle.
This is a concern, because being underweight can be just as bad for your health as being obese.
What Are The Health Consequences of Being Underweight?
What Does “Underweight” Really Mean?
Several Things Can Cause Someone to Become Underweight
Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns
How to Gain Weight The Healthy Way
Eat Lots of Protein
Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, Spices and Condiments
Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day
- Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc
- Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
- High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
- Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
- Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams
- Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts..
- Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail mixes.
Lift Heavy Weights and Improve Your Strength
Don’t drink water before meals.
Eat more often.
Use bigger plates.
Try weight gainer shakes.
Add cream to your coffee.
Get quality sleep.
Eat your protein first and vegetables last.