1st : Start trying to have a baby while you are young
You are a girl so do the pregnancy before 40 Years of your life. After 40 years women’s pregnant is very difficult.
You are a boy so becomes a father in age of 50 years of yore life. After 50 years of man’s sperm count can be extremely reduced.
2nd : Do not consume more than 1 to 2 drinks per day
Doctors says 5 to 7 drinks a week is the most you can consume without affecting sperm count.
3rd : Stop smoking
Nicotine lowers sperm quality and reduces sperm count , just like alcohol
4th : Keep your groin cool
- Don’t sit with your laptop or other electronics on your groin.
- Avoid the sauna and steam room also , don’t spend a lot of time hot tubbing.
5th : Choose how you work out carefully
- Wear a cup if you fear contact to the groin.
- Pick a type of exercise that doesn’t put too much pressure on the testicles.
- Choose exercise clothing that allows your sexual organs to hang down and stay cool.
6th : Avoid prescription drugs
Some many drugs may also have this side effect. Read the literature describing the medication and ask your doctor
Anti-depressants and drugs for hair loss have been shown to adversely affect sperm count.
Please Read Some Steps:
- Ask the woman to stop taking birth control pills or using other birth control devices.
- Refrain from using condoms and spermicide during sexual intercourse.
- Learn the woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Calculate ovulation
- Increase sexual intercourse the week prior to ovulation.