- 1 Top 10 Reasons in relation Why Being Single is Valuable
- 1.1 Top 10 Reasons in relation Why Being Single is Valuable are:
- 1.2 10. Solitude will help you introspect.
- 1.3 9. Avoid embarrassment
- 1.4 8. Save some dough
- 1.5 7. Rejuvenate yourself
- 1.6 6. Save time
- 1.7 5. Why stay unhappily ever after?
- 1.8 4. Save effort
- 1.9 3. Unfaithful no more
- 1.10 2. The beauty of equality
- 1.11 1. You grow
Top 10 Reasons in relation Why Being Single is Valuable
“Relationship status: latent slantwise on my bed,” reads the meme you post to Facebook, partially asleep and half unhappy. The humour of the story is long lost on top of you, as you ‘like’ the comments full of express amusement emojis that your acquaintances post in reply. Your chocolate mug has dried up beside you and you walk to the sink to wash it yourself. Your parents call and joke if you’ve found a future other half. Believe me. Give this article a read, and you’re not going to regret singlehood for a second. You hang up, only to be mentally reminded that you need an important person to accompany you to the gig next week.Seems familiar? Well, you’re in the right place. For if creature single may seem like a daunting vision for you, you’re in designed for a pleasant surprise. The single life is better than you thought. Clichéd as it may sound, it’s all in your mind. Just put that friend of yours who’s been single all year. He’s always the happiest of the lot, isn’t he?