- 1 Top 10 Most Renowned Personality Weddings till date
- 1.1 10. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick.
- 1.2 9. Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks
- 1.3 8. Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf
- 1.4 7. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake
- 1.5 6. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z
- 1.6 5. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
- 1.7 4. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
- 1.8 3. Victoria and David Beckham
- 1.9 2. Prince William and Catherine Middleton
- 1.10 1. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama
Top 10 Most Renowned Personality Weddings till date
Celebrity marriages, without doubt, have become one of the most exposed events in almost every country with a significantly popular celebrity pool. With major world newssheets like Huffington post and Telegraph giving an entire segment to the attention of high society celebrity weddings, one can only imagine the responses and the snoopy interests of a shared. With pre-wedding doings to the post wedding plans, celebrity marriages are put under the dividing lens of the public to thrash or be persuaded with. Here are the Top Ten Most Famous Celebrity Weddings that made the world blackout with its high civilization glamor or the lack thereof. Marriages are no exclusion to the fan-bases, particularly in new times when the celeb culture has come to inspiration the popular culture. It’s hardly appalling that thousands of couple’s crossways the world look up to the famous celebrity couples when it comes to drawing their own wedding plans. Although, such weddings have received heavy censure from a minor audience across the sphere for many take the location that the divorce rates are certainly unusually high among personalities and that this is produced by faults within Hollywood as a ethos or by personal faults of the celebrities themselves. They point to the usage of weddings as promotional stunts, the egotism or childishness of personalities or “personality culture”, and high rates of unfaithfulness or promiscuity. However, not all personality couples are envisioned to break up. In fact, fairly a number of A-list costars carousal in having a happy marriage to their longtime partner. Here are the ten domestic names in the world.
10. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick.
9. Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks
8. Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf
7. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake
6. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z
5. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
4. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
3. Victoria and David Beckham
2. Prince William and Catherine Middleton
1. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama
In the summer of 1989, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson heard the levels of a shrill intern named Barack Obama who’d just ended his first year at Harvard law. “I thought, this is perhaps just a Black man who can talk conventional. That’s why they’re happy about him,” Michelle said to groups in a speech. Then he took her to church vaults and she saw him in action. “He was able to eloquent a vision that echoed with people, that was real. And correct then and there, I clear this guy was special.