Top 10 World’s Best Theme Parks
Around every curve is another epic adventure. Around every angle awaits another once-in-a-lifetime thrill. Take an memorable journey through the sole theme parks.
Strictly if you see, theme park is a group of enjoyment – rides, attractions and other proceedings. Be it children, the teens, the adults or the ageing, theme parks and the instants related to it are one of the best and most valued chapters of one’s life. It is all about spending time with your precious ones. It is the sensation you get when you get a box of sweets from your best friend.
Children treasure it as one of the best instants spent with their parents, out of their busy exists. They grow. They enter adolescent. They see the theme parks as haunts with their friends. They grow up. They get married. Theme gardens then become one the ways to spent excellence and fun time with their precious ones and their children. And when they grow up and develop the elderly, they see count these instants spent with their grandchildren as the happiest and the last days of their life.
Theme parks are like a box which when opened by a individual, brings happiness and awesome reminiscences to them.
The food, the exciting rides or the sound ones, the sensation of being with the significant ones in the open air and breathing easily, one could live that instant forever.
10. Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA
9. Universal Studios, Osaka, Japan
8. Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
7. Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
6. Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
5. Disneyland Park at Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France
4. Tokyo DisneySea, Tokyo, Japan
3. Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo, Japan
2. Disneyland at Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, California, USA
1. Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
Magic Kingdom Park, usually known as Magic Kingdom, is the first of four melody parks built at the Walt Disney World Resortin Bay Lake, Florida, opened on October 1, 1971. Intended and built by WED Initiatives, its layout and magnetisms are similar to Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California, and is devoted to fairy tales and Disney fonts. In 2011, the park hosted about 17 million visitors, making it the most stayed theme park in the world for 2011.