What is the best exercise for diabetics, Diabetes Diet
Obesity can be harmful to everyone. But it is also necessary to avoid obesity for a diabetic patient, the biggest concern of the diabetic sufferers remains how to reduce weight. It is usually easier to reduce fatigue and exercise than obesity.
Best exercise for diabetics
- Diabetic patients are advised to reduce calorie intake to reduce obesity, but this does not mean that the amount of calories should be reduced immediately.
- In such a way, gradually reducing the intake of calories and nutrients is better.
- It is necessary for both diabetics to exercise and dietary changes.
- Diabetes sufferers must exercise and take doctor’s advice before exercise.
- For weight loss, you can also make your diet table with a dietician or doctor.
- It is important to walk at least 40-45 minutes for weight loss.
- Instead of eating a lot of food at one time, you should eat slowly and slightly.
- It is important to avoid good, sugar, honey, desserts, nuts etc.
- Surely eat an hour before eating and sleeping at night and take a walk after dinner.
- Include fibrous substances in the food. This increases the level of glucose in the blood gradually and the amount of blood glucose is controlled.
The role of stress in diabetes is very important. Try to avoid stress. Try to resolve stress due to stress, yoga, meditation and morning walk in the morning helps to control stress.
symptoms of diabetes
Feeling excessive, excess urine, excessive appetite, infections in the genitalia, filling of wounds in any part of the body is the initial symptom. This disease is also genetic. There are two types of diabetes: type one and type two Type one children can also be. So far only insulin is available for treatment of type one. Although treatment of diabetes can be done not only by medicines, but also by exercising, following proper diet rules.