- 1 How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly
- 1.1 What is google mobile-first index
- 1.2 How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly
- 1.3 Check out the blog’s mobile friendly
- 1.4 open your blog in a mobile itself
- 1.5 Check the page speed and load times of Blog
- 1.6 Say goodbye to Flash content
- 1.7 Avoid using pop-ups
- 1.8 Use only compressing images
- 1.9 Blog’s font size
How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly
If you do not make your blog mobile friendly then your ranking may fall in the search engine.
Now you might be thinking that your blog is also open on mobile, so what is the problem in it? Opening on the blog does not make sense. It also depends on how well your blog is open on mobile, in how much time it is opened.
Most traffic is coming from mobile at the moment. You can check your blog’s google analytics report.
57% of all traffic traffic comes from mobile only. The remaining 43 percent of the traffic comes from the desktop.
Now it is important for you to also optimize your blog’s designs, images, script in such a way that your blog can give a better experience to the mobile user as well.
Let’s first know what is Google’s mobile-first index?
What is google mobile-first index
As soon as a user types in your question or query in google, desktop or mobile, the result is immediately in front of the user.
If your blog is not mobile friendly then your blog post will be posted in the SERP of your desktop version of Google. But it is not necessary that he will be listed in the search results of google’s mobile version. Or in the same position. Which is in the desktop version.
By checking the google mobile-first index, it checks which blog or website is giving the user a better experience on the mobile device, giving them high ranking.
If seen, the number of desktop users is slowly declining and the number of mobile users is increasing, and in such a case, if you have to keep your blog ready so that when Google starts its mobile-first index completely . If your blog gets outrank from the search engine.
How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly
If you want your blog to be ready for the google mobile-first index, then you have to take care of some details and you may have to make some changes to the theme of your blog.
Check out the blog’s mobile friendly
First of all, check with your mobile friendly link to check whether your blog is mobile friendly or not.
If not, then first use a theme that is a mobile friendly theme. If so, then cross the first step of the google mobile-first index and now you have to do another test of your blog.
open your blog in a mobile itself
Now open your blog in a mobile itself and see if you are a user then you are having difficulty in saying this blog.
If you are unable to do it yourself, you can also get help from your friends. And they can take a look at the shortcomings of designing your blog i.e. the user interface.
If your friend is not able to operate with your blog’s user interface, then you have successfully completed the second step of the google mobile-first index.
Check the page speed and load times of Blog
To get a high ranking in google mobile-first index, you have to keep your blog’s page loading time less than 3 seconds. If the page loading speed is more than 3 seconds then correct it.
Google is ranking high on those sites whose page loading time is short. For this you can check the load time of your blog using GTmetrix site.
Say goodbye to Flash content
Some mobile devices do not support flash content. There is a message show on them. If you also put flash content in your blog, Say goodbye immediately.
Avoid using pop-ups
If you use popups in your blog, then you avoid using it because when the user opens your blog on Mobile it covers the entire screen of mobile. How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly
This causes the user to have trouble, and he leaves your blog and goes away. If you have even opened a blog or site then you will have trouble if pop-up comes.
Use only compressing images
If you use images in your blog or in its blog post, then you use it only after compressing it properly in blog.
Increased graphics increase your blog’s page load time. Additionally, graphic mobile phones are not able to load very well.
Blog’s font size
If you want your blog ready for the google mobile-first index, then 75 percent of your blog’s font size should not be less than 16px, and it’s a ranking factor of google too.
If this is the case then you should correct it immediately. The small font size will not look better in the user’s mobile.
Please comment below if you like this article How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly